SASE Tutorial - Understanding The Concepts of SASE
- How SASE connects Users & Devices with Service & Applications securely and reliably.
- Having a look into the Service Edge of SASE and the different approaches vendors and service providers have for this part of their SASE services.
- Discussing the pros and cons of the SASE architecture and the different deployment options.
- Considering the relationship between SD-WAN, security and SASE.
- B.S. & M.E. in Telecom Engineering
- Started working on the Internet in 1987 - Ran Midnet 1993-7
- Network Architect six Fortune 100 enterprises
- Gartner Analyst - Networking, UC/CC, Security
- SD-WAN Experience - Started working on SD-WAN in 2012. Network Designs at: Large Retailers, Energy, Government
- 2019 World SD-WAN conference chair
- Dealing with SD-WAN since 2013
- Consultant to the largest SD-WAN conference in Europe
- Founder & CEO of SwitchRTC, acquired by YouNow Inc.
- Former VP Products & Marketing for Radvision Technology BU
Amir Zmora explaining about flexiWANs networking applications framework for SD-WAN & partnership with Enea
flexiWAN’s SD-WAN Pricing Explained – Learn about the 3 hosting options for flexiManage
Why using one bloated SW stack for all use cases is a compromise enterprises & SPs shouldn’t make